As you know, the Internet is filled with all sorts of non-sense telling you how to get rich quick and how you live the rest of your life on your very own island!
Well, those things are usually scams and you should run far far away. However, I have found a great website that can easily earn you some easy spending money. Now this isn’t something that will replace working a full time job, but with the guide I’ve put together, you can easily get $30 per month with little effort.
That’s enough money to do the following:
- Get that extra video game
- To help save up for a new gaming console
- To help save up for a new computer
- To help buy new clothes and shoes
and that’s just a few examples.
The website is called SwagBucks
This website has been around since 2008 and has been the place to make extra money on the side.
First things first, you will need to sign up for an account. In order to get an account, you need to be 13 years old and older and you live in the following countries:
If you qualify, you will need to sign up for an account. I highly recommend verifying your email after your sign up.
Once you have an account, you will find that there’s so many options to earn “Swagbucks.” Each Swagbuck equals to being $0.01 US. Written below are the strategies I use daily to make around 100 Swagbucks or $1 a day.
Very Easy Daily Chores:
Daily Poll, answer a quick question. (1 SB)
Daily Crave, watch two videos. (1 SB)
Daily Offers, you have to click through a bunch of offers. Signing up is not required, so you can skip offers as you wish. (2 SB)
Play Games, Score doesn’t matter, win or lose and repeat. (10 SB)
Total: 14 SB
Get Paid to Download iOS and Android Apps:
This is one of the easiest ways to make Swagbucks. It’s easy as 1, 2, 3. No really!
- Get texted a link to the app’s download page
- Download the app and open the app
Whatever you do with the app is up to you after get paid. You may have found your new favorite app, or you delete the app because it wasn’t that great. These companies are PAYING you to try out their app. It’s too easy.
Average payout per app is 20 SB
Get Money Back From Things you Buy Everyday:
Do you buy stuff online? Do you like to save money?
If you answer yes to both, this is your category. This is very much like those credit cards where you get 1% cash back, but WITHOUT the credit card and a higher percentage.
They have every store imagine and here are some of the online stores I shopped and saved:
- Groupon – Saved 2%
- EA Origin – Saved 2%
- GameStop – Saved 3%
- AVG Technologies – Saved 10% (Seriously, I pay for antivirus each year, no brainer)
- WWE – Saved 3%
- Old Navy – Saved 6%
- Hotels.com – Saved 6%
As you can see, you save more than what your credit card offers you and if you do have a reward credit card, you will still get those added savings. It’s stuff you’re already buying, so why miss out on these added savings.
Watching Videos and Making Money on Mobile Apps:
There are 6 Apps that are available on iOS and Android. With these apps, you watch videos and earn SB doing so. You sit and watch and make money. Again, really easy.
- You get 2 SB per 6 videos watched.
- Go to the “Home and Garden” category. Favorite “10 Sec Tip-Grass Stains or any “10 Second Tip” video by holding down on the video then selecting “Add to Favorites”.
- Let these videos auto-run by watching them from your “Favorites.” This will take about an hour. You will know you have reached the maximum amount for the day when “You reached today’s earning limit. Please keep watching!” shows up.
- This app works the same as the previous, however it pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched.
- The shortest videos are under the category “Tv Spots.” I favorited “Touch.”
- This is the only one you will want to favorite since it is the shortest. Go to your “Favorites” and watch these till you reach the Daily limit or watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 10 SB limit.
- It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched. The shortest video is “The Other Woman” (with the hat) at 25s. Go to “Favorites” and watch until you reach the limit or watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 10 SB limit.
- It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched. The shortest video is “Bizarre Sightings- Laughter Yoga” at 26s. Go to “Favorites” and watch until you reach the limit or watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 10 SB limit.
- It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched. The shortest video is “Love is All Around by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts” under the Rock section at 30 seconds. Go to “Favorites” and watch until you reach the limit or watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 10 SB limit.
- It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched. The shortest video is “10 Sec Tips – Grass Stain Removal” under the “Garden” Channel. Go to “Favorites” and watch until you reach the limit or watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 10 SB limit.
Total: 60 SB + Extra Bonus Points
(Special thanks to Swagbucks subreddit)
Watching Videos and Making Money on your Computer:
If you have extra time or you don’t have access to a mobile device, you can watch video playlists. I have found a list on Reddit that has the shortest videos listed to help you guys earn more Swagbucks. Find Shortest Video Playlists
This easy to follow guide will help you get a little extra spending money. It has helped me a lot and I hope it can help you too. I will update this time to time to help you guys get the best earnings out of your time.
(Note: Signing up and using Swagbucks from my website helps supports the stream.)